• Connecting with alumni and current students for references that can support prospective
students, in accordance with specifications by the Marketing department.
• Connecting with prospective students on counseling calls over the phone and via email.
• Supporting lead management and data maintenance in our database (Salesforce), always
ensuring correct and up-to-date information for data sets.
• Supporting development of new partnership initiatives and coordinating relations with various
institutional and commercial entities (i.e. German consulate, universities, high schools,
language schools) from priority cities and regions and proactively connecting with them. Adding
new contacts to our database and maintaining the information to be always correct and up-to-
• Supporting development and execution of successful recruitment campaigns (online/offline) in
accordance with requirements of the Area Manager India by coordinating with the Marketing
team and the CRM team.
• Providing relevant and always current information to prospective students about MU, ACS
Berlin, the application process, admission requirements, visa process, orientation on campus
and other topics related to studying at MU and ACS Berlin.
• Assisting the Area Manager India with preparing and monitoring accurate and detailed weekly /
monthly reports to monitor sales activities.
• Supporting the Area Manager India in daily, weekly and monthly activities to help with smooth
operations of the liaison office and helping to achieve targets for India and the UAE.
• Run analysis to define with which schools and institutions contact should be established for
student acquisition. Within secondary schools, focus on international and German schools
which award German or international certificates such as Abitur or International Baccalaureate
• Analyse education fairs and education events in India regarding relevance for MU and ACS
• Research how Indian students collect information about studying full degrees abroad / in
• Competitor research: how do other universities communicate / recruit within the area
• Contact Indian prospects in our database Salesforce to establish contact and schedule
• Counsel & advise prospective students regarding MU and ACS Berlin programmes, admission
requirements, necessary documents, fees, visa, living in Berlin, Munich and Cologne.
• Run regular reports regarding leads, applicants and students from India in Salesforce.
• Handle daily activities when the Area Manger India is travelling or on leave.